Before signing up to Brandbassador, Lucy & Co. reached out to different influencers for photography purposes but that was about it, there was no brand advocacy strategy in place.
They simply reached out to different people to send new products to generate visual content. Brandbassador was appealing to Lucy & Co. as they already had an existing community that was highly engaged.
- To get a more targeted ambassador marketing strategy in place
- The ability to engage with the existing community in a more effective and exciting way
- To way to build a community of ambassadors that can make sales
- The ability to make brand ambassadors feel like are part of the company and community
- Having to manually and individually email brand ambassadors
- The inability to increase sales and brand awareness
Having used Brandbassdor for just over a year, Lucy & Co. have found that, for the most part, the Brandbassdor platform is easy to use. Certain things have not been intuitive but overall it’s easy to understand. Only one member from the team uses the app to engage with their community of over 1000 ambassadors.
They are private on the platform, preferring to hand-select each ambassador and personally invite them to become brand ambassadors for Lucy & Co. after analysing their photography, engagement, and following. They’ve found that automated messaging - especially when it comes to reminders - is awesome and helpful.
Since signing up with Brandbassdor Lucy & Co. have seen an increase in sales and brand awareness.
They have a lot of sales missions available on the app where they are always encouraging ambassadors to talk about their discount code which in turn allows their community to make a lot of sales.
Their engagement levels have increased and talking to ambassadors has been much easier as the brand is able to send out mass messages for important news.
Image credits from top & clockwise: willi_the_maltese, mr.milo_the_dood, rileytheyorkiepooh, maltipoo.kona, petitepokey, huskymax_pugmolly, petitepokey