1. Brands Will Need to Get Creative on TikTok in 2023
Video marketing will continue growing in 2023 and will be crucial for all digital marketing strategies. The use of video isn’t new. But as we’ve seen through the success of Instagram Reels and TikTok in 2020-2022, video content is dominating on all platforms.
Adopting TikTok into a marketing strategy should be top of the agenda. Especially if your audience is primarily Gen Z. We asked Cindy Tran, Creator Marketing Lead at Inkbox , what she thought were the benefits and challenges of TikTok collaborations. Here’s what she had to say,
Hubspot Marketing recently reported that more than 50% of consumers want to see video content from brands. That's more than any other type of content. Video is a powerful tool that we respond to differently than other forms of media. When video is used, both engagement and sales increase. 83% of businesses claim that video provides a good return on investment.
2. Social Commerce Will Continue to Grow
3. The Sharing Economy Will Enter eCommerce
4. Ambassador Marketing Will Be Favoured Over Influencer Marketing
5. Brands Will Favour Smaller Numbers of Followers
6. Community Will Continue To Be Key